Hawke Vantage 30 WA SF iR 17hmr
VANTAGE 30 WA SF IR 4-16×50 RIMFIRE 17HMR
- Wide Angle optical system
- 11 layer Fully Multi-Coated optics for excellent clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- ¼ MOA exposed and locking turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Nitrogen purged – water, shock and fog proof
Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
Optical System: 4-16×
Reticle: Rimfire .17 HMR
Illumination: Red / Green – 5 Levels
Focus/Parallax: Side Focus – 9m / 10yds to Infinity
Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds 9.6-2.6m / 28.8-7.8ft
Eye relief: 90mm / 3.5″
Length: 347mm / 13.7″
Weight: 740g / 26.1oz
Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged.
RIMFIRE .17 HMR RETICLE (16×)
Registered reticle design exclusive to Hawke. Aim points calculated for your specific caliber. Easy to zero and outstanding downrange accuracy with illuminated aim points for all lighting conditions. Distances etched into the reticle field of view, designed for use on maximum magnification.
Designed for the .17 HMR caliber. Zero on 16x magnification at 100 yards and all aim points are pre-calculated. 2500 fps (777 m/s).
The scope can also be used for 100m zero with aimpoints correct in metric when the magnification is set to 13.1x.
4-16×50 22LR, 4-16×50 17HMR